I am a runner at heart, but I also like to try new things, like triathlons, fitness classes, and T25. If it it makes me sweat, I am down.
Not into sweating? OK, give me some time to change your mind. Until then, how about a play date?
I have an almost-2 year old daughter who will make me smile from ear to ear, or will send me into a frenzy, depending on her mood. Either way it will be entertaining for you.
Don't like kids? How about joining me for dinner?
Everyone likes food, right? I love to cook and try new restaurants, and focus mostly on clean eating (no gluten for this girl) with some treats every now and then.
My husband Dan is a great sport, and encourages me in all my running and cooking experiments.
If you don't like running, kids, or food, I am not sure we can be friends, but just in case, here are a few other things I am into:
- Jesus- I am continuing to grow as a Christian and often talk about my faith, my church and my small group.
- Sports - I am die-hard Kansas City Royals and Kansas City Chiefs fan, no matter how difficult they make it on me.
- Traveling - if it were up to me I would be on a trip every weekend
- Reading -although my time for that is extremely limited.
- Gardening- I am an extremely amateur gardener, but I want to learn more each year.
To know a little more about me, here are a few of my favorite posts:
- 6 Years
Now that you know a little about me - tell me about you!