Anne always says it best.
Happy October! I feel like I blinked and September disappeared. My new job and school are underway. The pool is closed. We have to wear pants. And socks.
Now that life is a little more settled, I feel comfortable planning for the month ahead. Here are a few goals and habits I want to keep up:
- Close all of my rings on my watch. My daily lunch time walk has greatly helped to improve my step count and I was ONE day off for September. So close.
- Continue my healthy habits of daily prayer and bible study, drinking 100 oz of water per day, and exercising some way daily.
- Focus on keeping my mood and anxiety level and not getting too worked up about things. Jesus and I are working on this and making big moves.
- Go to the pumpkin patch - I promised Cora I would take her back.
- Continue our nightly "Wows and Pows" conversation and Harry Potter listening. Hopefully we will finish this book by the end of the month.
- Order Halloween costumes
- Put away the girls' summer clothes and organize their fall/winter clothes.
- Reach out to two new people per week. Starting a new job virtually makes meeting everyone a little challenging, but I am hoping my smile and enthusiasm can come through my instant messaging. Ha!
- Complete two training courses
- Complete three projects I have never done before. (This should be easy, as almost everything I am doing is something I have never done before. Ha!)