I thought I would pop in and give some Mother's Day gift ideas for those of you who just realized it is this weekend. All the ideas below are Amazon Prime eligible or something that can still be picked up last minute. Yay for two day free shipping!
I already have my gift - the whole family went out to lunch last week and then stopped by my current favorite jewelry store, which was so nice, as we typically don't buy real gifts for such occasions.
The bigger gift: on Sunday we are going to church and then brunch and then doing nothing.
Of course, having the honor of being a mom to these two (and a half) wild girls is a way better gift than anything listed below, but in case you wanted something material, here are a few ideas:
- Graphic tee/tank: I LOVE my Momma Bear shirt and just recently ordered this Don't Eat Watermelon Seeds tank top for exercising/lounging/growing a baby in summer.
- Detail her car or give her a gift certificate for a car detailing. Nothing beats having a clean car. Wait, do they charge more for mini-vans? Don't answer that...
- CSA membership, wine club, etc. The gift that keeps on giving! I just signed up for a local CSA and am super excited about all the fresh new goodies that will be delivered to my house once per week.
-Sandals. May is the start of sandal season and it is way more fun to put on a brand new pair.
- Kendra Scott ear rings or necklace. I am currently obsessed.
- Yeti (love that robin's egg blue color!) or Hydro Flask- us moms need to stay hydrated and typically don't get the chance to drink the water until a few hours after we filled the glass, which is why the long cooling time is even better.
- Books! You know I have a major girl crush on Shauna Niequist and would think that any mom would love Bread and Wine, Savor, or Present Over Perfect. A few other favorites: Redeeming Love and The Mark of the Lion Series by Francine Rivers.
I hope this list helps! Have a good Thursday! <3
Related: What to do when your friend loses a baby (such fantastic advice about an incredibly heart wrenching and terrible topic)