Happy Monday. I am home from my workout and drinking some coffee. Endorphins and caffeine are a beautiful combination. I hope you had a great weekend! Our’s was fantastic and filled with the perfect combination of rest, chores, family, and socializing.
Friday night we watched Charlotte’s Web and went to bed at 8. Boom.
- Dan called a junk pick up guy (don’t worry, I saved his phone number) to pick up a few larger items we have sitting around the house.
- Granny bought us a new washing machine, so I felt the need to clean under the old washing machine. It is amazing what we found back there.
- I practically finished my Christmas shopping. Cora and I went to the plaza and after the 30 minutes it took to find a place to park, we knocked out 5 stores in less than 2 hours. She was a rockstar in the stroller and barely made a peep. The rest of my Christmas shopping was done on Amazon in my pajamas.
- We addressed all our Christmas cards. Ina even colored a few.
- I worked for a few hours on Saturday morning and also went to the gym.
- My sister took Ina and Hallaway to get their nails done and to see The Nutcracker for her birthday.
Note Ina’s ballerina outfit, because she wanted to “ballerina.” She had a blast and has showed off her nails and new ballerina skills to anyone who will pay attention.
- We met my aunt, uncle, cousin, niece, and nephews at Toys R Us for a little pre-Christmas toy shopping.
- Ina had her Christmas performance at church. Unfortunately, she was in the back row with a super tall kid in front of her, so while we couldn’t see her face, I did see her hands pop up every once in a while. It was still super cute to see the kids dressed up and singing (or not singing).
- My nephew Jake turned 3 and we celebrated at Fun House, where the girls had tons of fun.
- We had our small group Christmas meal where everyone brought their “best” dish. This was a genius idea and one I hope to repeat soon.
It was a good one and I look forward to the short week ahead.
Have a blessed day! <3