- A day off work and a slow morning with the girls. It was so nice to leisurely eat breakfast with them, let them take their time with a bath, and slowly get them ready.
- Lunch delivered to our house!
- We went to my cousin’s cousin’s house and she has some kids that Ina has never met before and both her and Cora fell in love with them. It was so cute to watch them play together and Ina developed a love for paper airplanes.
- Having time to play cards with my family. Sometimes with the little kids it is hard to maintain all the adults attention.
- My family from Texas keeping the girls overnight while simultaneously prepping for my grandma’s house to be taken over for Christmas.
- Uber and how easy it is to safely ride home from a Christmas party.
- Listening to my family sing The Twelve Days of Christmas and the grace they give me when I squeak out, “Three french hens…”
- A new hair dryer! I have wanted one of these for years and my uncle drew my name this year. So lucky!
- A vehicle with all with drive. Ice is not fun.
- Dan stayed safe overnight when he plowed snow.
- A pajama day.
- Homemade egg nog.
- Danielle made us cinnamon rolls. With caramel. Yep. There goes my plan to only eat spinach between now and Christmas.
- How excited I was to be back in the gym after three rest days.
- Bath time with the girls.
- My co-workers went out for a holiday lunch. Us all together in a social setting is rare and fun…even though we ended up talking shop. We just can’t help it.
- My mom came over to watch the girls for a few hours and brought new Christmas books! Such a treat!
- Grace. Lots of grace.
- Gibo feeding Cora yogurt - now I don’t have to worry about sending food she can’t feed herself for breakfast. Ha!
- Lunch with Dan’s sister - so good to catch up
- Trader Joe’s tomato soup
What are you thankful for? I hope that you have a fantastic holiday!