I know I say this every week, but how is it Thursday already? I feel like time is just flying by right now. Except for time doing burpees. That is still as slow as ever.
Here is what I was thankful for this week:
- Our gym. I seriously don’t know how I could like it more.
- Chipotle saves the day for dinner.
- Amazon Prime. I now almost always have birthday gifts wrapped and ready to go days before a party.
- Danielle’s fashion help when I dropped the girls off. She helped me answer the question I always have about cuffing my jeans.
- Lunch with my sister in law.
- My mom was not seriously injured in the car accident. Even more that my cousin was able to go get her and stay with her in the hospital while we were at the rehearsal dinner.
- Time to see my aunt and grandma while visiting my mom.
- My family did a great job at the wedding: Dan as the officiant and the girls as flower girls. I was one proud wife/momma.
- Garth and Kotey are married! We love them and are so happy to see them tie the knot!
- A Chiefs win! Just in time.
- Bauer boy is one! It feels like yesterday that I had the huge privilege of watching him being born. See, time is flying.
- An early bedtime. Whew, what a weekend.
- A balanced budget. It always feels good.
- The girls were so good at the grocery store. I didn’t even have to bribe them with crackers. Not that I would do such a thing.
- We came home from the grocery store to a warm and cozy fire built in the fire pit. I am loving these beautiful fall evenings (and mornings!).
- Our workout was over. Seriously, it was that hard.
- I have a job that is flexible enough to be able to take my mom to her doctor’s appointment. Everything is going well!
- Grace. When I have a hard time dishing it out I try hard to remember what it feels like to receive.
- While I was doing the morning shuffle the girls picked up a book, sat next to each other, and looked at it together. I turned the corner to see them and almost lost it.
- My work provided the Thanksgiving lunch yesterday. Delicious.
- Time for food prep and chatter with friends - more on that later.
What are you thankful for?
Have a good day!