How has your week been? Do anything fun that felt like fall? Eat anything pumpkin yet? So far we haven’t, but that is mostly because I keep forgetting to add pumpkin to my grocery list.
Our week was a little all over the place. A few highlights in bullet form:
- Ina was sick, but is thankfully better now.
- We celebrated my birthday by going out to eat at Chuy's. I had to do the math to figure out how old I am.
- Danielle and I went on an almost 4 mile run. If it were up to lazy-6 am-me we wouldn’t have gone at all and then we would have run closer to 2 miles, but thankfully I had Danielle there to motivate me. She’s the best.
- We celebrated a friend’s birthday at Jump City, a bounce house paradise. I may or may not have broken the weight limit rule a few times to go down a slide with Ina.
- I have been working a lot more, which feels good in a productive human/improve the budget way but not so good in the mothering two children way.
Here is our plan for the week:
- Sunday: rest
- Monday: JM Body Revolution Workout 5
- Tuesday: 3 mile run
- Wednesday: rest
- Thursday: JM Body Revolution Workout 6
- Friday: some type of HIIT
- Saturday: 4 mile run
- Sunday: Indian chicken (with pre-made sauce from Aldi) with brown rice and roasted brussels sprouts
- Monday: Asian Skillet Slaw
- Tuesday: Dan’s turkey burgers with sweet potatoes and salad
- Wednesday: Spanish chicken and rice with roasted green beans
- Thursday: sesame chicken noodle stir fry
- Friday: Having friends over for dinner - grilling something...
- Saturday: Plaza art fair!