This week I have been thankful for:
- Antibiotics. Cora has an ear infection. Again. Whomp whomp.
- The pharmacy drive-thru. When I worked there I despised its existence, but when there is a sick sleeping baby in the car, a drive thru is necessary.
- Friends visiting from out of town! We love having house guests!
- Ina and Cora playing together and getting along. Rare but so, so nice.
- The fact that our entire family is throughly entertained by Star Wars again and again.
- The weekend. Whew, so glad that week is over.
- An early morning run
- Starbucks cold brew
- Papa Gordon
- An early morning visit from friends
- The olympics! The family is good for watching diving and gymnastics together. Even Cora dances to the floor routine music.
- The calm before the (work week) storm
- My hard working co-workers. I worked with someone in India who stayed awake until 4 AM her time to get a deliverable out. I told her she is a far better woman than me because I tap out at 9.
- Cora is sleeping through the night again. Hallelujah!
- A garden full of big red tomatoes
- Dan being home to help get the girls out the door when I had an early morning meeting.
- Ina had her last swim lesson of the season and swam across the pool and back like it was NBD. We are taking a break this fall from swim lessons, but I hope to get her to some type of pool at least every other week to keep her skills up.
- Farm fresh chickens. We used our last one from the freezer this week, which was so tasty but so sad. We will be in the market again soon. Or maybe just get our own? Because what I need most is something else that depends on me.
- Finding my new cube at work, which pretty much looks exactly like my current cube, expect on a different floor. Still, I like to know what is going on.
- Ina sitting still while I French braided her hair. Even though most of it fell out within 5 minutes, we are making progress!
- A clean toy room.
Have a good one!
What are you thankful for?