Good morning! I hope the end of the week has been treating you right.
Our weekend has been jam packed so far. Friday night my sister, niece, and nephews stopped by for a little play date. Then Saturday morning we went to a pancake and pajamas birthday party (genius idea). The girls had a good time playing and Dan and I loved getting the chance to catch up with some friends we haven’t seen in a while.
After a scheduling snafu (re: I don’t know how to work the calendar app on my phone), we stopped by a park to play for an hour or so before we went to another friend’s house warming party. We had a great time there as well, but I have to mention the nacho cheese fountain that stole the show. Dan was in heaven.
I came home Friday to find that our AC went out, so we have been roughing it all weekend with the windows open. Today is church and then a visit to Dan’s mom’s house.
Here is our plan for the week:
- Sunday: chicken tikka masala (grabbed a jar of premade sauce from Aldi) with arugula salad
- Monday: errand night, likely out to eat
- Tuesday: meatloaf with mashed sweet potatoes and green beans
- Wednesday: grilled chicken legs with roasted brussels sprouts and corn on the cob
- Thursday: slow cooker turkey quinoa meatballs with roasted broccoli
- Friday: breakfast for dinner
- Saturday: grilled pork chops with roasted veggies
Fitness: I am officially done with Body Revolution, even though I may revisit the videos every once in awhile, I am back to creating my own workout routine. Thankfully Gina just sent a workout plan for the rest of August.