(Cora’s cousin Hallaway is determined to teach her to walk. Sometimes brute force is required.)
This weekend was a whirlwind. Friday morning the girls and I made the last minute decision to go to the lake. We had a blast and I even water skied for approximately 30 seconds before wiping out. We came back yesterday morning and stopped by Dan’s mom’s house for a visit. We made it home late afternoon where I was faced with laundry mountain and all the things I left laying around on Friday when i was frantically packing.
This week looks like more of the same, so I am excited to have a plan in place. Here is what we are up to:
- Monday: spicy peanut noodles with kale and shrimp
- Tuesday: spaghetti squash buffalo chicken casserole
- Wednesday: chicken with roasted tomatoes and red onions with baked sweet potatoes and roasted broccoli
- Thursday: Chipotle
- Friday: turkey and spinach meatloaf with roasted green beans
- Saturday: Kenny Chesney concert for my aunt’s birthday
I am still going through Jillian Michaels Body Revolution. I missed a cardio day over the weekend, which I am sure to regret when the next cardio day arrives.
Have a lovely week! <3