Hey there! I hope you are having a great holiday weekend so far.
Friday night Dan stayed home to work on the boat while the girls and I went to a dinner playdate at my friend Liz’s house. Ina played cops and robbers, Cora found lots of stuff to chew on, and I sipped on a glass of wine while having adult conversation. Everyone was happy.
Saturday will go down as my laziest day of the year. We read, watched TV, napped, and lounged. I did made dinner, but when our friends stopped by and we starting talking about a local pizza place, we made a last minute decision to pick some up instead.
We like leftovers anyways.
Today we are back in our normal swing of church, grocery shopping, and then a holiday family get together.
- Sunday: family get together. We are contributing broccoli salad and drinks
- Monday: 4th of July! Maybe visiting a friend’s house for dinner.
- Tuesday: slow cooker picadillo with brown rice and roasted brussels sprouts
- Wednesday: one pan roasted chicken legs, kale, and potatoes
- Thursday: Chipotle
- Friday: sriracha beef cabbage bowls
- Saturday: family birthday party
- Prepping this buffalo chicken casserole for lunches
Fitness: I start the third phase of Jillian Michael’s Body Revolution. Eeek.