This week I was thankful for:
- A night free of plans.
- Ina spending the day with our friends The Snyders visiting from Colorado.
- Cora’s patience with Ina. They are generally pretty nice to each other, but sometimes Ina crosses the line and Cora mostly just takes it.
- Free splash parks
- TJ’s frozen pre-chopped and charred peppers and onions. They make fajitas a breeze.
- Etsy and the talented people who sell there.
- Sticker books.
- Swimming pools.
- Royals games.
- Zootopia. I love movies we all can enjoy.
- Ina eating THREE chicken legs for dinner. I need to put these on a weekly meal rotation.
- Watching the girls play in the rain on the front porch. This is what memories are made of.
- Ina stopped crying at t-ball practice. It was looking bad there for a minute or two, but eventually she dried it up and “played" the rest of the 15 minutes of the “game."
- Blueberry kombucha
- Red tomatoes in our garden. (I can use a “s” because we have had two!)
- Rain. Clouds. Air that isn’t so hot its hard to breathe.
- A Thai lunch.
- Library books. The concept of a library is genius and I wish it applied to more areas of my life. (Clothes, cooking utensils, tools?)
- Inbox Zero on both my work and personal email accounts.
- A beautiful afternoon walk around my office
- Podcasts. Serial is back in my life. I also listened to this incredibly interesting piece titled, Tell Me I’m Fat.
What are you thankful for?