Good morning! This week I am thankful for:
- Having friends over for dinner. On a weeknight. We are back in the game!
- Costco sized boxes of diapers and wipes
- The fact that you are still reading this blog even though I only write 2 to 3 times a week. Wait, you are still reading, right?
- Planting our garden with Ina and Cora “helping."
- The anticipation of my capsule wardrobe. If this works out, I will tell you more about it. Also, if this doesn’t work out, I will tell you more about it.
- Cool down time.
- Shrimp boil food. Yum!
- Little kid birthday parties. I just love them.
- Nail polish remover.
- My grandma spent the night! Ina just loved having a sleepover.
- Mothers - so many influences in my life.
- Having everyone over to celebrate Mother’s Day. Who cares if it rained? We had ice cream.
- Starting a new workout in JM’s body revolution. Slightly more challenging and I was starting to get bored.
- EBay and the amount of money that people will pay for used clothes.
- Sleep. Seriously this doesn’t get old. The girls are both continuing to through the night in their own rooms and it is amazing.
- Flowers carefully selected by small hands.
- Grass seed.
- Baby booties.
- A morning walk/run with the girls in the rain. My favorite part was when Ina saw we were going up a hill and threw her hands up in the air like she was on a roller coaster and shouted, “Mom, there’s a heeell! Go faster!"
- Synchronized nap times. Glorious.
- Danielle. She has been sick the past two days and the girls have been home with me and as much as I enjoy the extra time with them, working and caring for them has been exhausting and reminds me how thankful I am to have Danielle to help most of the time.
What are you thankful for?