Whew, what a weekend! Friday was actually pretty chill - grocery shopping and pizza for dinner. However, on Saturday the ball started rolling and it just didn’t stop.
I worked while Dan and the girls ran some errands, then we went to our first (of three) birthday parties. Miss Paisley turned one!
After being home long enough for both girls to refuse a nap, we packed back up and went to eat dinner with our friends The Nybergs.
Silo and Ina are 8 months apart,
and Edie and Cora are 2 weeks apart. Oh the trouble those two are going to get into!
After a delicious dinner (I feel like there is something remarkable about my first ear of corn of the summer), Cora and I went home to crash while Ina and Dan went on a movie date.
Sunday was breakfast, church, and then our friend Avery’s birthday party at the park, and then Dan’s step-brother’s birthday party.
I crawled into bed and crashed as soon as my head hit the pillow.
Here is my plan for the week:
- Monday: chicken and bean bake
- Tuesday: grilled salmon with avocado salsa, brown rice, and roasted broccoli
- Wednesday: crock pot picadillo with brown rice and roasted brussels sprouts
- Thursday: grilled buffalo chicken (trying to mimic BWW’s spicy garlic) with roasted cauliflower and beets
- Friday: coconut chicken curry with brown rice and steamed spinach
- Saturday: asian skillet slaw
- Breakfasts: hb eggs, smoothies, and sweet potato breakfast bowls
Fitness: Jillian Michaels Body Revolution Phase 2 Week 1. Excited to start a new phase but also so nervous for sore(er) muscles