Good Sunday Morning to you.
I just typed that date and cannot believe we are already half way through May. Wasn’t it just May 1st? Where have the last two weeks gone?
This weekend has been great so far. Friday night we had friends over for dinner. I worked Saturday morning and then met my pharmacy school friends for happy hour. I was home just in time to put Cora to bed and watch a movie with Dan.
But the most exciting part of all is that Dan and Ina went to the scratch and dent place and brought home a brand new (albeit dented) dishwasher. This was long overdue, as our old dishwasher leaked water, made loud noises, and didn’t really wash dishes. Hopefully we will finish installing it today and I can reclaim my kitchen.
Here is my plan for the week:
- Sunday: leftovers
- Monday: out to eat with friends
- Tuesday: spring soup with Italian sausage, rice, and veggies
- Wednesday: meatloaf with roasted green beans and baked sweet potatoes
- Thursday: easy crockpot coconut curry chicken with brown rice and roasted veggies
- Friday: pistachio crusted salmon with brown rice and salad
- Saturday: grilled buffalo chicken with beets and roasted broccoli
Fitness: JM’s Body Revolution Phase 1 Week 4. This is my last week of Phase 1 and I am equally sad and excited about it. Sad that the “easy” part is over and excited for a little bit of a challenge.
I hope you have a lovely Sunday and a blessed week ahead!