Good morning and Happy Sunday!
This weekend has been incredibly chill. We went into it having almost no plans and kept it that way. We mostly played and helped Dan work on the boat. It still doesn’t run, but is doing a great job looking classy in our driveway. ;)
Here is my plan for the week:
- Sunday: Joe the Trader is doing the cooking: chicken fried rice with roasted brussels sprouts
- Monday: slow cooker cheeseburger soup with salad
- Tuesday: Asian skillet slaw
- Wednesday: out to eat
- Thursday: butter chicken with brown rice and roasted cauliflower
- Friday: CostCo rotisserie chicken with roasted broccoli and baked sweet potatoes
- Saturday: shrimp boil at Dan’s dad’s house!
- Lunches/Prep: blender muffins, superfood salad, coconut oil chocolate (same as last week, but why mess with a good thing?)
Fitness: I am on my second week of Jillian Michaels Body Revolution. So far so good, but she keeps on saying that these are the easy workouts, so I am nervous about next week.
- Sunday: rest
- Monday: Phase 1 Workout 1
- Tuesday: Phase 1 Workout 2
- Wednesday: Phase 1 Cardio
- Thursday: Phase 1 Workout 1
- Friday: Phase 1 Workout 2
- Saturday: Phase 1 Cardio
Have a great week!