This week I was thankful for:
- My grandma Beverly’s laugh when Ina showed her the dog face filter on SnapChat. Everyone needs a laugh like that.
- My in-laws not only watched the girls, but also brought us dinner
- Some of the Royals games start at 6:15 - I can actually stay awake past the 4th inning!
- Both girls sleeping on a 2 hour road trip.
- The means to have my house cleaned by someone else. Since Dan and I started budgeting and looking for easy ways to cut costs, this has come up on the chopping block a few times and I am so thankful we didn’t stop. Coming home from work to a clean house is amazing.
- The woman who cleans my house for not quitting after she left a piece of cake in my fridge I assumed she wouldn’t come back to get it so I ate it after I got home from my run. Imagine the awkwardness when she did come back...
- Family to play with and help take care of my girls
- Smoked turkey (mmmmmm)
- Hard conversations in the car have to be resolved because you have nowhere to go.
- Dan fixed our lawn mower! AND Dan mowed our yard! HUGE deal.
- My daughters are throughly entertained by feeding fish.
- Aldi pizza
- Cora slept through the night, or at least she didn’t wake me up. ;)
- My 5 pound weights that were gifted to me by my cousin, but I think I might need to buy heavier ones(!!!)
- This salad - so delicious!
- The lilac bush that is blooming directly outside my kitchen/dining room window. Is there a better smell?
- Honesty with friends
- Staying safe during stormy nights
- Cora’s 9 month checkup went well and she only had to get ONE shot.
- Meeting baby Isaiah James!
- Ina has a new teacher at swim school. I know this is horrible, but she just didn’t click with the previous one, and I was kind of excited when they sent the email saying there would be a change.
What are you thankful for?