Good morning and Happy Sunday!
We pulled in the driveway last night after a quick 24 hour trip to the lake where both my children slept like the dead the entire way home after being sufficiently worn out by their cousins + the sun.
Pancake making were the only memories that were captured on my phone before I put it away, but hopefully I can share some pics taken by my cousin soon.
We don’t have much on the agenda today, so I am hoping to get some food/meals prepped for the week ahead. Here is my plan:
- Sunday: homemade pizza with arugula salad
- Monday: lemon feta chicken with sautéed spinach and beets
- Tuesday: shortcut veggie ragu
- Wednesday: out to eat
- Thursday: sautéed cabbage and chicken
- Friday: grilled buffalo chicken with roasted sweet potatoes and green beans
- Saturday: chicken schawarma fries with mediterranean garlic sauce
- Lunches/Prep: blender muffins, superfood salad, coconut oil chocolate
Fitness: JM’s Body Revolution. The workout plan only has one rest day and I don’t know how I feel about that. I am putting the working on my calendar at 5;30 every morning and hoping to stick to it just like any other appointment I have.
- Sunday: rest
- Monday: Phase 1 Workout 1
- Tuesday: Phase 1 Workout 2
- Wednesday: Phase 1 Cardio
- Thursday: Phase 1 Workout 1
- Friday: Phase 1 Workout 2
- Saturday: Phase 1 Cardio