I hope you have had a fantastic weekend. Our has been mostly relaxed (restaurant dinners and Star Wars) with a little bit of adventure thrown in.
More on that later.
My #1 goal today is to fill my refrigerator with fresh produce. I haven’t been grocery shopping since before vacation and right now the only produce my crisper drawer contains is half of an onion that cannot be described as “fresh.” I get a weird anxiety when I don’t have plenty of healthy food options and Ina is sick of her only breakfast choices being a bar or a cheese stick. To Aldi we will go.
Here is my plan for the week -
- Sunday: one pot cheeseburger casserole with arugula lemon salad
- Monday: one pan chicken tika (pretty excited to try this!)
- Tuesday: Paleo Chick-fil-a nuggets with sweet potato fries and roasted green beans
- Wednesday: out to eat
- Thursday: baked white fish with onions, peppers, olives and feta, brown rice, and roasted brussels sprouts
- Friday: out to eat or leftovers
- Saturday: out to eat or leftovers
Fitness: I am really sore from yesterday’s adventure and I pulled something in my neck (entirely my fault). I am hoping that I will be back in the exercise saddle after resting today.
- Sunday: rest
- Monday: 3 mile walk/run
- Tuesday: Ripped in 30 Week 2
- Wednesday: rest
- Thursday: Ripped in 30 Week 2
- Friday: Ripped in 30 Week 2
- Saturday: Rest
I hope you have a fantastic Sunday! <3