Hello in there!
If nothing else, having Ina as an older sister will build a strong character in Cora.
A few weekend happenings:
- Friday night park date with my sister and cousins
- Saturday consignment shopping - Ina is now 7 pairs of shoes and at least 10 outfits richer
- Cora’s thoughtful selfie game is strong
- All ready for church with Granny and Papa.
Here is my plan for the week. I can’t believe it, but this is the last week of the detox, which I am actually kind of sad about!
- Monday: chicken and asparagus lemon stir fry
- Tuesday: turkey lentil muffins with roasted beets and brussels sprouts
- Wednesday: Mexican crack slaw (going to try Julie’s method)
- Thursday: veggie ragu with brown rice noodles
- Friday: out to eat
- Saturday: St. Patrick’s Day Parade Dinner (bringing a veggie tray)
Fitness: I am not really loving doing the same exact workout everyday, but I do love that it is short and I don’t have to think/plan around my workout and can get it out of the way early in the morning. The weather this week is looking awesome, so I hope to take the girls out for walks after work.
- Monday: Ripped in 30 Week 2
- Tuesday: Ripped in 30 Week 2
- Wednesday: Ripped in 30 Week 2
- Thursday: Rest
- Friday: Ripped in 30 Week 3
- Saturday: Ripped in 30 Week 3
Have a great week! <3