What. A. Week. Wait, I mean month.
Or maybe even year? Wait, what year is it?
Life has been crazy and let’s just say I was barely keeping it together when I found out my poor grandpa broke his hip on Monday. His health and my family’s emotions have been on a roller coaster of highs and lows since, but he is one tough dude and keeps trucking along.
The last time I talked to him he kept on saying, “I thought when you broke your hip it was supposed to hurt.”
Tough and funny, that one.
So, even though I really, really want to sit down and write here every morning, the time just isn’t there. One day soon, my pretties.
Some pictures from the week:
My little country singer
Cora successfully stealing my breakfast
Banana egg pancakes topped with strawberries and walnuts with a ginger-clementine-kale juice
Convenient dinner from TJ’s: I threw the pre-shredded brussels in the oven to roast while I microwaved the chicken patties and beets. Everything was done within 10 minutes and was so tasty.
Ina all bounced out at the bounce house for our friend Hadley’s 3rd birthday party
St. Patrick’s Day Parade fun.
My little leprechaun
Here is my plan for the week:
Food - I am officially finished with the detox, and celebrated at a get together accordingly
- Sunday: veggie ragu with quinoa pasta
- Monday: Asian turkey meatballs with brown rice and roasted broccoli
- Tuesday: eggs in a basket with homemade breakfast sausage (yep, totally having breakfast for dinner)
- Wednesday: creamy crockpot coconut curry chicken with brown rice and roasted brussels
- Thursday: salmon cakes with steamed asparagus
- Friday: leftovers or out to eat
- Saturday: leftovers or out to eat
Fitness: The transition from Week 2 to Week 3 is rough and my muscles are going to need a running break if I am going to do the Week 3 workout effectively.
- Sunday: Ripped in 30 Week 3
- Monday: 3 mile run
- Tuesday: rest
- Wednesday: 3 mile run
- Thursday: Ripped in 30 Week 3
- Friday: rest
- Saturday: Ripped in 30 Week 3
Have a lovely week!