Today I a thankful for:
- this kettle bell, which Dan dug out of the trash and brought home a few years ago. I pressed play on this strength and Tabata workout and then discovered I would need a kettle bell. He knew it would come in handy one day.
- Cora not having an ear infection! Yesterday she woke up with pink eye and I immediately thought she would have an ear infection since Ina just had both and Cora has been pretty fussy lately. So, I took her to the doctor and found out that she is in the clear and her fussiness is likely due to her teething. (The doctor also said that because Cora had a clogged tear duct as an infant, anytime she gets a cold, her eye is going to look like she has pink eye, so I need to continue the “massage” and drops.)
- Ina’s swim lessons went so much better this week.
She still was still hesitant at first and when we pulled in the parking lot she informed me that she “didn’t need to go to Emler Swim School” because she “already knows how to swim.” However, after some gentle and not so gentle coaxing, a pink floatie, and the promise of a Blow-Pop at the end, she got in and was GREAT the rest of the lesson.
- Ina’s new clothes from my mom. Ina has been growing like a weed and all the clothes she got for Christmas don’t fit her (her belly hangs out of all of the shirts). I mentioned this to my mom and she made a few rescue Kohl’s trips to outfit Ina for the next few months.
- Being DONE with the spring/summer consignment sale. On Tuesday Dan packed my car and I dropped all of our stuff off at the sale over lunch.
This was a lot of work, and likely not financially worth it, but I am happy to see someone else get use out of the girls’ cute clothes and plan to take the money they earn and put it in their college funds.
Yesterday morning I took 5 minutes to arrange this dish and stuck it in the fridge before work. Right before we left to go to swim lessons I popped it in the oven for a “timed bake.” We arrived home to a delicious smelling house and a healthy dinner ready to go.
I hope you have a lovely day! <3