What a beautiful weekend it has been. We opened up the windows and let the fresh air in!
Although, we have had a few failed plans. Friday night we went to a church event which I mistakenly assumed was for the whole family and soon found out it really wasn’t meant for children. After Dan and I took a few turns out in the hallway and then were both out in the hallway, we decided to throw in the towel and leave. Then, last night we had plans to visit Top Golf with friends, but there was a FOUR HOUR wait, so we ended up at the casino instead. It was still a great night.
Other than that, the weekend consisted of me doing laundry, dishes, and organizing Ina’s puzzle shelf. Oh, and Cora and I had a great little stroller workout while Ina was napping.
Today is church-park-food prep-small group. Here is my plan for the week:
Food (still detoxing):
- Sunday: chicken a la croilla with brown rice and roasted brussels sprouts
- Monday: shortcut veggie ragu with spaghetti squash
- Tuesday: coconut curry chicken with brown rice and roasted broccoli
- Wednesday: chicken and lentils in the slow cooker
- Thursday: paleo stuffed sweet potatoes
- Friday: out to eat
- Saturday: dinner at a friend’s house
- Breakfasts: hard boiled eggs + smoothie or some banana pancakes I made over the weekend
- Lunches: prep these salmon patties and roast some extra broccoli
- Snacks: almond dates lemon snack balls, sweet potato bites, veggies and hummus
- Sunday: rest
- Monday: circuit + HIIT
- Tuesday: 3 mile run
- Wednesday: yoga
- Thursday: rest
- Friday: 3 mile run
- Saturday: spin class
I hope you have a blessed week! <3