I am thankful for shelter and heat on this cold morning! I am also thankful for:
- New tires just in time for our winter weather. I know next to nothing about cars and their accessories, but apparently I was well past due for a new set of tires. Speaking of cars, I am also so thankful for online license plate renewal. Absolutely no waiting in line at the DMV. Amazing.
- The Skimm - my kind of news breakdown. Check it out if you want to know what is happening in less than 5 minutes.
- Alex Gordon is forever Royal! (!!!!)
- My office parking lot has recycling bins for plastic, cardboard, and glass. Our trash provider doesn’t collect recycling, so Dan hordes it in the garage and after Christmas it was horrible. I have a few more car loads of stuff to take, but I am hoping I will soon be able to walk in our garage without fear of something falling on me.
- Super easy dinners. Chicken and bean bake - try it.
- My job. I am helping with fellowship interviews this week and talking to all these great candidates with such passion, intelligence, and experience always puts a little fire under me to step up my game.
- These girls and their funny faces.
I hope you have a lovely day! <3