The past few nights have looked like this:
1. Walk in the door
3. Watch Star Wars
However, this exciting series of events is about to end because we only have one more movie left. Last night Dan asked if we could start all over again once we were finished. Ha!
Other things to report:
(Cuddling on Sunday morning while watching cartoons. These girls already love each other so much!)
Cora and Ina have slept in their own rooms for FOUR nights in a row. FOUR! Now that we have made the room change, I can do a better job of sleep training Cora and not feeding her every 2 hours throughout the night.
I am still trucking along with T25 Gamma. I am on my last week and I originally thought I would start the series over again, but I think I need to mix it up a little bit. I really miss running.
January is kind of blah because it is cold and dark most of the time, but I have a lot of things to look forward to this month:
- Having dinner with friends on Friday night
- A girls pampering day including lunch and massages (my back is super excited)
- The Chiefs playoff game(s!?!)
- Starting The Daniel Plan study at my church and our small group is studying Genesis
- Ina starting swim lessons
Are you doing anything to beat the winter/post-holiday blues?
Have a lovely day! <3