Life has been super crazy and I don’t see a slow down in sight, but I can’t let too many days go by without stopping to say hi.
This weekend was great. Friday we had friends over for dinner, Saturday we went to a birthday party and had family over for dinner, and Sunday we went to church and I did laundry. Super fun times.
Also, just for fun, I thought I would give Ina and Dan’s answers to the survey that is going around Facebook. I asked them these questions. When Ina answered, “I don’t know” Dan was more than happy to give a response.
1. What is something I always say to you? Dan: You’re getting close to going through all your blow money.
2. What makes me happy? Ina: That I’m in a better mood.
3. What makes me sad? Dan: Me (<—stinker)
4. How do I make you laugh? Ina: Eat me (<—I act like I am eating her belly)
5. What was I like as a child? Dan: Relentless.
6. How old am I? Ina: Five
7. How tall am I? Ina: That tall (she spread her arms out and measured me, then Dan said, “5’9”” and Ina said, “I already measured her."
8. What is my favorite thing to do? Ina: play with me
9. What do I do when you're not around? Ina: work
10. What am I really good at? Ina: doing puzzles
11. What am I not very good at? Ina: doing hard puzzles
12. What do I do for a job? Ina: Make money for us
13. What is my favorite food? Ina: pizza
14. What do you enjoy doing with me? Ina: puzzles
Here is my plan for the week:
- Monday: chicken, apple, sweet potato, and brussels sprout skillet
- Tuesday: spaghetti and salad
- Wednesday: Roasted whole chicken with root vegetables and a salad
- Thursday: buffalo chicken with roasted butternut squash and salad
- Friday: out to eat
- Saturday: leftovers or pizza
Fitness: For the next four weeks I am going to follow The Fitnessista’s Winter Shape Up. Here is the plan for Week 1.
Have a blessed week! <3