How has your weekend been? Ours has been pretty low key and relaxing - a great way to start the year. A few S words to sum it up:
- Star Wars. We (even Ina and Cora) spent Friday watching Episodes 4 to 6.
- Sleep (or lack thereof). Last night both Ina and Cora stayed in their own rooms from 8:30 PM to 6 AM. Nobody slept much, which should make us all joys to be around today, but I feel like this is the first step of us getting to sleeping routine that works for me (i.e., nobody touching me).
(The picture I sent Dan when he asked me how things were going.)
Now that we are done using our baby stuff, my goal is to sell things as Cora grows out of them. There is a big consignment sale in KC next month, and I want to spend a few 30 minute chunks here and there getting ready now.
-G (I know, not an S word).
My mom came over for a few hours yesterday to entertain the girls while I put away the 10 loads of laundry piled up on Ina’s bed.
Here is my plan for the week:
- Sunday: skyline chili with roasted brussels sprouts and baked sweet potato
- Monday: rainbow fish nachos
- Tuesday: dump and bake Italian chicken and rice with roasted broccoli and cauliflower
- Wednesday: leftovers or easy chicken and bean bake
- Thursday: chicken and broccoli quinoa casserole with roasted beets
- Friday: out to eat
- Saturday: chicken fajitas with spanish brown rice and salad
Fitness: The last week of T25 gamma. Although, unless I find another workout plan that works as well as T25, I will likely keep doing it until the weather is nice enough for me to run with the girls outside.
Have a lovely first full week of the year! <3