A few thoughts from the weekend:
- I have watched this video at least 30 times and can’t stop laughing.
- Whoever thought up dark chocolate covered cashews with sea salt is my new best friend.
- Cookie recipes cannot be improvised. Who wants two cookie-esque casseroles?
- I don’t know which I feel worse about: Giving Ina socks for Christmas or having her with me when I bought them at CostCo?
Mommy, can I hold those?
No, wanna try a quiche?
- I LOVE T25 gamma, except for Speed 3.0, during which I mostly feel like a chicken with my head cut off doing burpees.
- I have all my Christmas stuff done. No, wait, what about stocking stuffers?
- There is almost nothing better than when both kids nap at the same time.
(Cora is all smiles until you put a camera in front of her and then she
- When you think your daughter has just made her sister’s face bleed by dropping a toy on her head, the relief when you find out the “blood” is actually tomato sauce is pretty good.
Here is my plan for the week:
Food - this doesn’t really count, because we will only be cooking 3 meals at home, but better to have a plan, right?
- Sunday: leftovers
- Monday: out to eat with friends
- Tuesday: out to eat with (different) friends
- Wednesday: tandori chicken with roasted beets and brussels sprouts
- Thursday: Christmas Eve!
- Friday: Christmas!
- Saturday: orange sriracha chicken with roasted beets and brussels sprouts
Fitness: T25 Gamma Week 2 with rest days on Thursday and Sunday