Hello Thankful Thursday, it has been awhile.
Today I am thankful for so many things, which I will write in list form because the window of time in which I have two free hands is closing.
- Our small group cookie exchange. Third year in a row!
- My father-in-law is tolerating his first round of chemo very well! They are staying with us and I am so thankful he is staying healthy.
- This gingerbread house gift from our friends:
It is now missing the snowman, which I would bet is somewhere underneath Ina’s bed and the roof, which is mostly crumbled on the living room floor. I made her wait until Dan was home to break into it and you would think I was intentionally torturing her.
- A spur-of-the-moment run that Dan encouraged me to go on after dinner was simmering on the stove, Cora was asleep, and Ina was watching Winnie the Pooh.
It had been a few months since I had run and I forgot just how therapeutic it is. I love T25, how much stronger I am getting, and how it works in my current life/schedule, but I look forward to the day that I can run consistently again.
- That all the Christmas presents we ordered are here! We have our first family Christmas this weekend and UPS was cutting it close. Whew.
- Speaking of family Christmas - I took a vacation day tomorrow. Yay for 3 day weekends!
What are you thankful for?
Have a lovely weekend. <3