We are back from an amazing weekend of Christmas fun at my family’s brand-spanking-new lake house.
I wish I had taken pictures to show you just how beautiful it is, but for now you will just have to take my word for it. This place is unreal.
We also really, really enjoyed our time with family. The food, the cookies, the extra kids to play with, the cards, the view, the hugs, the laughs, and the extra arms to hold sleeping babies made for an especially enjoyable weekend.
Coming back home was hard. Back to the real world we go with meal planning, working out, and such.
Here is my plan for the week:
- Monday: baked garlic parmesan chicken with roasted broccoli
- Tuesday: Texas hash with peas
- Wednesday: bacon and brussels sprout carbonara
- Thursday: Kung Pow chicken with brown rice
- Friday: Chipotle
- Saturday: slow cooker pasta sauce with salad
Fitness: T25 Gamma Week 1 - rest days will likely be Thursday and Saturday
I hope you have a lovely week! <3