Good Sunday Morning!
On weekends when Dan works, I can’t gather up the nerve to tackle the world with two children by myself. So, other than venturing out to Aldi, we typically stay at home.
Well, yesterday was a treat, because after our Aldi trip and nap(ish), we went to my nephew Jake’s birthday party at a bounce house, where Ina sufficiently wore herself out
and Cora was given all the attention she desires.
Then, we went home, met Dan, and drove to his uncle’s house for a gingerbread house making party.
His girlfriend Tara (who we adore) decorated the house amazingly and supplied us with everything we would need to make a gingerbread village.
Although we didn’t build anything and pretty much watched other people work and snuck bites of candy, it was a great social outing when we would have most likely be in bed otherwise.
This week is going to be short because we will be out of town this weekend.
- Sunday: Asian noodle bowls
- Monday: smoked whole chicken (courtesy of Dan), baked sweet potatoes and roasted brussels sprouts
- Tuesday: chicken pot pie soup
- Wednesday: baked garlic parmesan chicken with roasted broccoli, noodles, and red sauce
- Thursday: BBQ Chicken Quinoa Casserole
- Friday: out of town for family Christmas
- Saturday: out of town for family Christmas
Fitness: This is my last week of the beta round of T25. Better make it count!
- Sunday: rest
- Monday: Rip’t Circuit
- Tuesday: Core Cardio
- Wednesday: Rip’t Circuit
- Thursday: Dynamic Core
- Friday: Rip’t Circuit + Speed 2.0
- Saturday: rest