Ina has had a stomach bug for the past few days and not eaten much, but she woke me up at 5 am and said, “Mom, I want a bagel.” I hope that means she turned a corner.
A few things we have been doing over here, other than trying to keep food in Ina’s stomach:
- T25 with the whole family.
I have been doing my workouts after work, which tends to involve the entire family. Although my workouts might not be as effective, they are definitely more entertaining and mentally challenging as I try to plank walk with a tiny human underneath me.
-Cleaning out my office/coat closet/eBay selling room. Dan is a coat hoarder and I am a used gift bag hoarder, so this is obviously a multi-day process.
- Kale salads. My FIL bought a huge bag of kale at Sam’s club and I have been taking advantage of it.
- Dinner with family. Look at Cora with her cousin.
- A family walk to the park - even the dog went.
- These breakfast cookies. I made them yesterday morning and there are only three left.
Today is a very special day because my sister is being induced tonight. I hope to meet my newest niece or nephew in the next 48 hours! Have a good one! <3