Hello and Happy Sunday!
I hope you had a lovely fall weekend so far. Things are good over here- I am fully caffeinated and just spent my month’s blow money on Etsy.
My sister is being induced on Wednesday, so I offered to watch her kids for a few hours yesterday while she ticked some things off her nesting to-do list.
Having four children around sure does keep things interesting.
Yesterday I also did two T25 videos so that I could have a rest day today, and I sure earned one because I sure am sore.
Today is looking pretty packed: church, grocery shopping, 31 party, and then small group.
- Sunday: roast with carrots, onions, and the potatoes in the pressure cooker
- Monday: slow cooker zuppa toscana
- Tuesday: chicken fajitas with onions, mushrooms, and peppers and Mexican brown rice
- Wednesday: honey chicken with brown rice and roasted broccoli
- Thursday: leftovers
- Friday: out to eat
- Saturday: lna’s birthday party!
- Sunday: rest
- Monday: T25 dynamic core
- Tuesday: T25 core cardio
- Wednesday: T25 Rip’t circuit
- Thursday: T25 upper focus
- Friday: T25 Rip’t circuit + Speed 2.0
- Saturday: rest
Have a great week!