We had such a great Halloween.
Friday night the girls and I went to my brother’s church for a Truck-or-Treat, which was so much fun.
(They never all look at the same time.)
Then we spent Saturday getting ready for the main event. Our only fail was that we tried to start Trick-or-Treating around 5 and it was still light outside, so there were many people who didn’t answer their door. At first Ina was like, “Um…this isn’t worth it."
But eventually she came around.
Dan and I made chili dogs and hauled our big screen TV out to the garage to show our neighborhood the Royals game while celebrating Halloween. We had a blast and the Royals won!
What an exciting, but exhausting day.
Hopefully today we can re-group and watch the Royals win the World Series!
Here is my plan for the week:
- Sunday: leftover chili
- Monday: sour cream noodle bake from our freezer and roasted brussels sprouts
- Tuesday: chicken fajitas with lots of veggies
- Wednesday: roast chicken with potatoes and carrots and kale salad
- Thursday: shrimp pad thai
- Friday: out to eat
- Saturday: slow cooker pasta sauce with brown rice pasta roasted brussel sprouts
Fitness: I am sad to say that last week’s workouts didn’t happen like I planned them to, so I hope to just repeat the first week of beta again this week.
- Sunday: rest
- Monday: T25 core cardio
- Tuesday: T25 speed 2.0
- Wednesday: T25 rip’t circuit
- Thursday: T25 dynamic core
- Friday: upper focus + core cardio
- Saturday: rest
Have a wonderful week!