Hello and happy Sunday!
I am stealing a few quiet minutes during nap time to sip on some tea and plan out our week. I go back tomorrow, and just to make things easy on myself, I crammed as many things as possible into the weekend leading up to my first Monday back (<— sarcasm font).
Friday night I watched the Royals win the first game of the ALCS.
(Dan and I met The Marlins Man in the parking lot!)
We woke up bright and early and headed to a nearby pumpkin patch to participate in The Great Pumpkin Run.
My friends Liz and Chessa did the race with me and it was great to chat with them while dodging pumpkins and corn cobs on the ground.
Ina loved petting the animals
and was persuaded to jump after earning a “jumping medal."
Cora was happy to just stay warm.
After the run we re-grouped at home, said good-bye to Dan who had to work a half shift, and drove to meet Dan’s dad and crew for some camping and super, super good food.
I seriously look forward to this meal more than Thanksgiving. I mean, look at all those Dutch ovens.
We couldn’t have asked for more beautiful weather to sit and talk and eat and play in dirt.
We love these people.
Today we went to church and then had some friends over for lunch and football and then small group tonight. Whew.
- Sunday: Leftovers
- Monday: Leftovers (we have a lot thanks for camping leftovers that were so generously given to us)
- Tuesday: slow cooker turkey pumpkin chili with kale salad and steamed broccoli
- Wednesday: slow cooker sausage spinach and tomato soup with kale salad
- Thursday: chicken and shrimp fried rice with lots of veggies added in
- Friday: out to eat
- Saturday: sausage stuffed acorn squash with roasted brussels sprouts
- Sunday: rest
- Monday: T25 cardio
- Tuesday: T25 total body circuit
- Wednesday: 2 to 3 mile run
- Thursday: rest
- Friday: T25 lower focus
- Saturday: 2 to 3 mile run
I hope you have a super good week! xoxo