Good morning and Happy Sunday! I hope you have had a fantastic weekend so far.
Mine started out a little rocky because I had plans to work from my grandparents’ house on Friday while they watched the girls. After packing us all up and driving there I discovered I only packed half of my computer charger and that their internet wasn’t working. So, after freaking out for a good 30 minutes I left Ina there to play and Cora and I drove back home.
So, although Cora was good and slept through a good chunk of my work day, there were times when I had to resort to crazy things, like reading her a statistical analysis plan out loud.
With babies, it really is all about your facial expressions and the way you emphasize your voice. Ha!
After I closed up my laptop Cora and I went for a little run. I forgot how much lighter an infant in a single jogging stroller is. I felt like I was sprinting. Almost.
My Friday greatly improved when, after a long game and rain delay, the Royals made it to the World Series!
Yesterday I worked in the morning while my mom watched the girls. Then, we were surprised by Dan getting off work early. We decided to go on a family date and after the two hours it took to get everyone in the car we were off.
We took Ina to T-Rex Cafe. She has been all about the dinosaurs lately.
Today is church, then food prep, then small group.
- Sunday: salsa verde honey lime chicken and rice bake with cabbage slaw
- Monday: roast chicken with carrots, potatoes, and onions and a kale salad
- Tuesday: sour cream noodle bake (from our freezer) with steamed broccoli
- Wednesday: slow cooker Korean beef with brown rice and roasted broccoli
- Thursday: slow cooker pasta sauce with pasta and kale salad
- Friday: out to eat
- Saturday: Halloween! Dan is making chili.
Fitness: I start the beta round of T25 tomorrow. I have never done it before and am slightly scared. Ha!
- Sunday: rest
- Monday: T25 core cardio
- Tuesday: T25 speed 2.0
- Wednesday: T25 rip’t circuit
- Thursday: T25 dynamic core
- Friday: upper focus + core cardio
- Saturday: rest
Have a wonderful week!