Well hello there.
It has been awhile, huh?
Ina, Cora, and I are back in the real world after a few days of relaxing and playing with family in Houston.
Ina swam, played, and read to her heart’s content.
Cora had someone holding her at all times.
I was super spoiled by having help with the girls, a few shopping trips, delicious food, coffee made every morning, and playing cards during nap time (my favorite!).
My aunt also created a super cute tea party for us, which almost didn’t happen due to an Ina melt-down. Apparently there is such a thing as too much fun.
The flight there was great, the way back was a little stressful. More on that later.
We already miss our Houston family, but it is nice to be home. We jumped into our normal routine after Dan picked us up from the airport on Saturday. During nap time I went grocery shopping and then tried to do T25 but couldn’t get the DVD to play. Instead Dan suggested I go for a run, which felt great!
The weather was so nice this weekend and I enjoyed the run so much that I think I will add a few into my weekly plan with T25.
Sunday was typical church - football - small group, but we did enjoy a surprise visit from my sister’s family.
Here is my plan for the week:
Food (I am eating dairy again - more on that later)
- Monday: stacked chicken enchilada casserole
- Tuesday: smoked chicken nachos with goat cheese, roasted brussels sprouts, and BBQ sauce
- Wednesday: smoked pork tenderloin with cottage cheese salad and kale salad
- Thursday: Royals Playoff Game!!! (We will likely tailgate, which means Dan will be in charge)
- Friday: Dan’s turkey spinach feta burgers with honey glazed carrots and roasted broccoli
- Saturday: leftovers / out to eat
- Monday: T25 total body circuit
- Tuesday: T25 lower focus
- Wednesday: 2 to 3 mile run
- Thursday: T25 total body circuit
- Friday: rest
- Saturday: 2 to 3 mile run
Have a good week!