- I am thankful Cora has learned to nurse laying down. Now I only wake up once or twice a night, scoop her out of her rocker, nurse her, and then place her back, all without having to get out of bed. This is great, but will only work for a few more months. Once she outgrows her rocker we will have to come up with a different plan. But, she will be sleeping through the night by then, right?
- I am thankful T25 videos are only 25 minutes long. One more minute and my heart might literally beat out of my chest.
- I am thankful for leftovers, because there was no way I was cooking dinner last night. Speaking of not cooking, our friends are having us over for dinner tonight. I am especially thankful for that, because cooking for me has become somewhat of a culinary challenge, as I can’t eat dairy or gluten.
- I am thankful for Amazon prime video, which provides some entertainment when my entire day looks like this:
Cora must be going through a growth spurt, because she wanted to eat about every hour yesterday and then sleep in between.
- I am thankful our church small group starts up this weekend. I can’t wait.
- I am thankful we finally sold the couch in the toy room on Craig’s List last night and the people who came to pick it up were very pleasant and efficient. Let the organizing begin!
What are you thankful for?