Hello and Happy Sunday.
Today is an extra special Sunday because it is also my birthday. Unfortunately, Dan had to work today, so I will mostly be doing the normal Sunday ‘thang.
But, we are still planning on going out to eat and hopefully celebrating with something special next weekend.
A few things we have been up to since we last talked:
- Lots of walks
- Shoe shopping with my mom (she bought me the cutest pair of boots!)
- Not so many naps (hoping for a long one today)
- Making cookies for a house warming party we went to yesterday (Note to self - don’t let Ina turn on the mixer, she likes it to go fast)
- Cora’s doctors appointment. When I took Cora to the doctor on Thursday, her doctor didn’t really know exactly what was going on with her, but wanted to try a few things out. One of the things she wanted me to try was eliminating dairy from my diet and seeing if she improved. She thought Cora might not be tolerating it well, particularly because she has had some skin issues, first pretty bad baby acne and then some eczema.
My plan is to go a full week without dairy, then add it back in, and see if it makes a difference. Already, I can see that her skin is getting better and my dairy loving heart hopes that is just a coincidence.
- Sunday: My Birthday - out to eat
- Monday: smoked whole chicken with smashed potatoes and roasted eggplant
- Tuesday: Dan’s parents are making chicken chili!
- Wednesday: honey glazed chicken with brown rice and roasted broccoli
- Thursday: slow cooker pork tacos (from a pre-seasoned pork loin we picked up at the butcher)
- Friday: chicken with goat cheese and sun dried tomato sauce and brown rice pasta
- Saturday: out to eat
Snacks: more granola bars (Dan is addicted)
Fitness: I am moving along the T25 train. My rest days are going to be Sundays and Wednesdays. I am determined to actually do the videos before the girls wake up, but every time I try to wake up early, I somehow convince myself that I will be able to do it later.
Hey sleepy Racheal, you won’t be able to do it later. Get up and do it now.
Have a great week!