- Sleeping in with Ina and Dan and having absolutely nothing to do in the mornings, which is extremely rare in my life, but much appreciated
- Finishing up some to-do’s, including putting the baby crib together. Now the nursery is just lacking curtains to be complete!
- Spending time with family, which is always nice.
- A beautiful fireworks show.
- Dan having most of the weekend off work.
- Homemade ice cream.
- Ina being sick (vomiting and high fever) and not sleeping very well.
- Ina crying during the fireworks show because she was sick and/or tired
- We are still a family of 3.9 instead of 4, but I have decided to think of my due date being a week past my actual due date, so July 25th instead of July 18th, when my mid-wife and I have tentatively decided that the baby will come one way or another.
I hope your weekly was just as amazing and followed by an even better week!