Good morning and Happy Sunday!
I hope your weekend is going fantastically so far. Our’s has been lovely.
We met some friends for dinner at a new-to-us Mexican restaurant close to home, which was amazing, on Friday night.
Saturday we relaxed, did some yard work, and then headed out to Kauffman stadium to watch our favorite boys in blue play. Today is chalk full of stuff too - I love weekends!
Here is my plan for the week. Dan works over Memorial weekend - whomp, whomp, but that isn’t going to stop us from enjoying some type of activity on Monday, which he has off.
- Sunday: small group - someone else is making dinner
- Monday: chicken fried brown rice with steamed cabbage
- Tuesday: leftovers - the ladies in my small group are having a “sprinkle” for those of us who are pregnant-we almost outnumber the non-pregnant ones
- Wednesday: Dan’s smoked chicken with roasted green beans and sweet potato fries
- Thursday: slow cooker chicken with almond butter sauce with carrots and green beans and quinoa
- Friday: leftovers or out to eat
- Saturday: some to celebrate Memorial weekend.
Have a great week! <3