Good Monday morning!
I throughly enjoyed a completely unplugged weekend due to a lack of internet. Dan worked all weekend, so Ina and I spent time at my grandparents’ house doing absolutely nothing.
Except taking pictures to send to Dan.
I feel out of my routine, because I didn’t go grocery shopping over the weekend or do any meal prep or planning. So, today I am playing catch-up. Here is my meal plan:
- Monday: turkey burgers, couscous, and roasted green beans
- Tuesday: Greek marinated grilled chicken with cabbage slaw and baked potato
- Wednesday: one pot chili mac and cheese with roasted broccoli
- Thursday: roast sausage, peppers, and potatoes
- Friday: breakfast for dinner
- Saturday: birthday party
- Sunday: small group - someone else is making dinner
As far as fitness goes, I think I am done planning any for the rest of the pregnancy. I am going to try to walk when I can, and squeeze on my swim-suit when I can, but play it day by day because I want to use as much of my energy as possible to play with Ina outside.
I hope you have a fantastic week!