Take a picture of the bugs Momma!
We don’t like bugs!
We DON”T eat them...
Today, I am thankful for...
- Feeling 100% back to normal, minus the lack of color in my face. I think at least 3 people told me I looked pale yesterday. I suppose being sick will do that to a girl.
- My friend Kim gifting Ina a big sister book and Dan and I a sibling parenting book - we need to start reading now!
- My mom coming over and helping with Ina while I was sick and couldn’t do much with her.
- Dan mowing the yard yesterday (it was a beast!) and cooking dinner last night, so Ina and I had some playtime outside
and then Dan joined her when it was time for me to work.
- The weathermen were wrong yesterday. The sky looked like it was about to pour down on us, and then all of a sudden the wind blew the clouds away and the beautiful sun came out.
-The Royals being undefeated! Let’s be honest, I went to bed during the 5th inning, but made sure to Google the score before I got out of bed this morning.
-Work working itself out. Last week it looked like all my projects were going to dump on me at the same time, and while I am plenty busy, so far it has been manageable. I might even be ahead of the game if I wasn’t sick on Monday!
What are you thankful for?