On Friday night, we went to our first family Royals game of the season. Ina was so excited and stuck her fists in the air on the drive to the game.
Once we got to the game, anytime the crowd roared, Ina would reflexively throw her arms up, regardless of what she was holding (a hot dog, a drink, my phone, etc.).
She jumped and cheered her heart out and helped the Royals win!
Not so surprisingly, on the walk to the car, her arms went down.
We had such a successful night at the game (I didn’t forget anything, no potty accidents, no tantrums, etc.) that I now have the courage to do things like that more often as a family. That is, until the baby comes and I have to figure our entire routine out again. Ha!
Saturday was a less successful day with waking up early, a weird nap time, and major regression in potty training. But we did have fun at a friend’s swim birthday party and then had some friends over for Pad Thai.
It never gets old.
Here is my plan for the week:
- Sunday: small group - someone else is making dinner
- Monday: quinoa enchilada casserole with roasted green beans
- Tuesday: kale with sausage and white beans
- Wednesday: Dan’s spinach and feta turkey burgers with couscous and a cabbage salad
- Thursday: unstuffed cabbage casserole
- Friday: leftovers or out to eat
- Saturday: leftovers or out to eat
Fitness: I am going to try to walk 3 days and REALLY try to get in the pool at least once.
What are you up to this week? Thanks to Mommy Run Fast! for hosting the link-up!