Good Sunday morning to you!
A few pictures to show how our weekend has gone:
Things are desperate when I am reading something educational during nap time. I don’t think I will go into any more details until I am on the other side of this particular situation.
I will say, however, that last night was lovely and my sweet-as-pie daughter returned to us. Out of nowhere she gave me a hug, and said, “You are the best momma ever!” Dan came home from work and we ate picadillo (<— one of my favorite recipes for taste and preparation ease) in the living room followed by putting together Frozen puzzles, reading books, and watching the Royals game.
Here is my plan to make this week more manageable health wise, which will hopefully help me sanity wise. :)
- Sunday: small group - my mom is making dinner
- Monday: fish tacos
- Tuesday: Dan grill meat + baked sweet potato + roasted green beans
- Wednesday: roasted potatoes, chicken sausage, and peppers with cabbage slaw
- Thursday: honey sriracha glazed chicken with brown rice and roasted broccoli
- Friday: out to eat
- Saturday: something social
This was a bust last week because I was sick, so I am hoping to get back in the game this week.
- Sunday: 3 mile walk
- Monday: 750 m swim
- Tuesday: prenatal pilates
- Wednesday: rest
- Thursday: rest
- Friday: 750 m swim
- Saturday: rest
What are you up to this week? Thanks for Mommy, Run Fast! for hosting the link-up.