We might have a fish taco addiction. Served with homemade Mexican rice which was so worth the hour it took to make.
I have been awake since 3 am, which is due to the unfortunate combination of a pregnant woman, a young child, an old dog, and a grumpy husband (when dog and child are awake) all in the same room.
We should do something about that, huh?
Let’s think about that another day. Today we are thinking about spring, or at least I am! Does anyone else’s mood soar when you hear the birds chirping in the morning? It is like they are singing, “It’s almost heeeerrree!"
Ina is ready. Yesterday she attempted an outdoor trek wearing only a t-shirt and a smile. I told her she needed about 45 more degrees before that could happen.
In normal Racheal-fashion, I have made a list of all the things I want/need to do before the really hot summer days get here.
- Take Ina on an Easter egg hunt
- Dye Easter eggs
- Celebrate Dan’s 30th birthday
- Clean out my car - like detail clean (Ina loves to help with this)
- Purge clean my closet (I have to make room for some of Dan’s clothes because the new baby is taking over his closet)
- Plant a garden (maybe start a few plants from seeds?)
- Go to the zoo
- Do a service project with our small group
- Go fishing at my grandparents’ farm
- Grill dinner
- Throw the frisbee
- Teach Ina how to ride her bike (so thankful we live at the end of a cup-de-sac)
- Sign Ina up for swim lessons
- Drink my coffee, ready my bible, and write my blog outside
- Go to a day Royal’s game
- Stop and smell the flowers
What about you? Anything you are looking forward to this spring?