How is the weekend going so far?
Ours has been pretty chill. We watched The Sandlot on Friday night and then yesterday worked, ran some, errands (had another horrible library experience), and napped before heading to our town’s St. Patrick’s Day parade.
My friend Liz invited us to ride on her family’s float.
Ina didn’t really get the concept of throwing candy until the end, however, she really liked the idea of eating candy.
I thought she would be up all night with a sugar high, but the poor girl crashed without reading any books within seconds of lying in bed. Apparently parades + sunshine can wear a girl out.
Here is my plan for the week:
- Sunday: small group - someone else is making dinner
- Monday: Dan grill meat + asparagus; bake sweet potatoes [this is going to be my summer go-to meal]
- Tuesday: smoked corned beef with cabbage and potatoes
- Wednesday: slow cooker enchilada chicken with polenta and broccoli
- Thursday: white chicken chili with kale added
- Friday: out of town
- Saturday: out of town
- Sunday: 3 mile walk
- Monday: 2-3 mile walk
- Tuesday: rest
- Wednesday: pre-natal pilates
- Thursday: pre-natal tabata + strength
- Friday: rest
- Saturday: rest
What are you up to? Thanks to Mommy, Run Fast for hosting the link-up!