Good Sunday morning to you!
A few scenes from the weekend so far:
It is so pretty, but please, oh, please, go away until Christmas Eve. Also Dan and I are convinced that someone who works at the street department lives on our street. It looks great, but the main roads are a mess!
-Lots of good food. I have been stuck at home all weekend because of snow + potty training, which leaves lots of time to cook!
Thanks to my mom who brought over salmon for lunch and watched Ina while I worked and went to the grocery store.
We had fish tacos (a few tweaks to this recipe- no sour cream in the guac and marinated the fish in grapefruit juice, olive oil, and chili powder) for dinner and Dan requested that I repeat that recipe weekly. Yes, Sir!
-I was so excited to find this pre-natal tabata-style + strength workout.
Now, I admit, the tabata wasn’t near as heart pounding as normal tabata workouts, BUT, I loved the fast pace and change from one “station” to the next. I plan to spend the next 30 minutes perusing Pinterest for similar combos.
Can you find the Ina?
Here is my plan for this week:
- Sunday: small group, someone else is cooking dinner and I will likely eat something detox friendly beforehand.
- Monday: almond flour chicken fingers with roasted sweet potatoes and steamed asparagus
- Tuesday: Greek baked cod with Mediterranean quinoa salad (minus the feta) and steamed carrots
- Wednesday: Italian braised chicken thighs with brown rice noodles and roasted broccoli
- Thursday: meatloaf with green beans and mashed potatoes
- Friday: meeting friends at a fish fry (my mouth starting water while typing that)
- Saturday: pressure cooker mac and cheese (with ham and peas added) and a salad
- Sunday: rest
- Monday: 750 to 1000 m swim
- Tuesday: 3 mile walk
- Wednesday: rest
- Thursday: pre-natal Tabata workout
- Friday: pre-natal pilates video
- Saturday: rest
What are you up to? Thanks to Mommy, Run Fast! for hosting the link-up!