Unlike our previous few weekends of rest, this weekend has been pretty busy. Of course, my phone was dead most of the time, so I had to take lots of mental pictures.
The weather was absolutely beautiful yesterday and we were really able to enjoy it. First with a little run with my sister, then at the park with the kids, and lastly, Dan grilled us steak! After NOT taking a nap, we went out to eat for my mom’s birthday, which was interesting. I don’t wish a nap-less toddler at a crowded restaurant with an hour wait on even my worst enemy.
Dan works most of this week, so we are keeping things simple around here. Hopefully the weather will be nice enough to enjoy again today.
- Sunday: small group - someone is making enchiladas
- Monday: slow cooker picadillo with brown rice and salad
- Tuesday: spinach and artichoke dip chicken with brown rice noodles
- Wednesday: pork chops with hasselback sweet potatoes and salad
- Thursday: Dan’s choice/leftovers
- Friday: take out
- Saturday: I will be making Dan one of his favorite foods: chicken pot pie for Valentine’s Day because he has to work. <3
- Sunday: rest
- Monday: 3 mile walk
- Tuesday: rest
- Wednesday: water cardio class
- Thursday: 3 mile walk
- Friday: rest
- Saturday: pregnancy pilates
What are you up to this week? Thanks to Mommy, Run Fast! for hosting the link-up!