How has the weekend gone so far?
Mine has been extra lazy, although I did manage to spend an hour and a half cooking the worst meal I have made in quite some time on Friday, go grocery shopping on Saturday, and last night we met some of our friends for a play date.
Note to self - must buy at least 300 balls.
I feel like I spent the majority of yesterday trying to get Ina to sleep - saying the ABC’s is her new strategy to stay awake.
How can I discourage that?
Here is my plan for this week.
- Sunday: small group - someone else is making dinner
- Monday: pesto chicken with green beans and white beans (testing a recipe - will report back)
- Tuesday: stuffed peppers with roasted cauliflower
- Wednesday: tenderized cube steak with green beans, mushrooms, and onions
- Thursday: sun dried tomato turkey burgers with a HUGE kale salad
- Friday: chicken and veggie fried brown rice with sautéed cabbage
- Saturday: fish tacos
The past few weeks I have felt like walking up and down the stairs and chasing Ina around the house is a work out all on its own, so I have been kind of lazy in this department. I hope to turn things around this week.
- Sunday: 1000 m swim
- Monday: 3 mile walk
- Tuesday: rest
- Wednesday: water class
- Thursday: 3 mile walk
- Friday: rest
- Saturday: rest
What are you up to this week? Linking up with Mommy, Run Fast!